Thursday, April 21, 2016

Off to the Dr

  Well I had to go to the Dr again today for more test to make the insurance company happy.  The funnest thing they made them test me in 3 different ways to see if I was pregnant.  I suppose it is just me but if i had been pregnant for the past year and bleeding I think I would have needed to be in the hospital anyway.

  The whole process was humiliating to me and the entire time I was there all I could do was cry.  My husband likes to judge how well I am by the fact if I can joke with him or not and today I told him I just don't have any jokes in me.  I am so tired and hurting and the test seem like they will never end.

  With all I went through today they still cant promise to help me.  My Dr is going to call their Dr and try and convince them to let her save my life and they will try and let me know something Monday.  So I get the whole weekend to sit around in pain and misery and just worry about will I finally get help or not.

  I should mention both my Dr's and their staff have been great through all this and they have tried so very hard to help me in every way they can think of.  The only true villain in my story I suppose is the insurance company who would rather believe I am pregnant then that I need a hysterectomy.  Seems they think if I am not pregnant then maybe birth control pills will help or maybe my thyroid is off. I cant help but wonder if the insurance didn't just grab some guy off the street say hey your a Dr and here is the script you need to read.

  So far this insurance company has turned me down 3 times.  We only went with this company because they said they would cover all my medication so we would get a discount and turns out they cover one.  I pay out all this money every month and it just seems like it is for nothing all so that at tax time I wont have to pay a penalty on my taxes.  I can die but god forbid I don't have insurance then the government gets upset.

  Thank you to everyone who has sent me well wishes and to everyone who has visited my little blog.  Believe it or not It actually does make me feel better to be able to vent just a little bit.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment