Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Daja Vu

It would seem I am back in the same place I was in my first blog.  Once again I should be in the hospital right now.  My surgery was scheduled for 12:30 today.  My husband and daughter took off work.  Everyone was ready to support and help me and boom an hour before surgery I get a call saying I'm being rescheduled for next week.

Interestingly enough while I was writing this I got a call from the Dr and they want to do the surgery tomorrow.  Normally my Dr doesn't do surgery on any day but Wednesday so that makes me a special case.  Sort of a work between her normal day office hours tomorrow.  I have spent the past 2 hours crying and I'm already drained and now I just don't know how to feel.

I really need for all this to be over with the stress is gonna kill me I swear.  Things changing day by day.  I'm just exhausted.  Hugs to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment