Thursday, May 5, 2016

Miracles Can Happen

  I got word just a few min ago my insurance company has finally approved my surgery.  I'm still in a bit of a daze because I have been fighting this so long.  Is it because I threatened a civil rites suit against them?  Is it because I threatened to contact the insurance fraud department?  Did I finally just talk to the right person at the company who can makes things happen?

  I guess I will never know the reason after all this time I managed to get it approved in a little over 12 hours but I can hardly complain.  So on the 18th this nightmare from the past year will finally be over.  Well hopefully over anyway.

  Seems my next hurdle is that it is approved but they want a 6000 dollar deductible by the 18th.  That may be a bit hard to raise but at least it is no longer no.  So funny I have fought so hard to get into the hospital but truth is I hate hospitals they terrify me.  Suppose I have watched way to many horror movies in my life time.

  I'm sure I'll have more to say later but as I said right now I'm just sort of amazed but wanted to share with those who have worried about me that I finally won my fight. Thank you for everyone who has wished me well and kept me encouraged during this.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment